- Digital Brings Challenge To Direct-To-Consumer Model
Making the experience easy for customers is complicated, despite powerful new technologies.
Forbes. Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019 12:03:00 -0400.
- General Mills Gains 6% Since Q3 Results, Hits 52-Week High
General Mills (GIS) is on track with its Consumer First strategy and other cost-reduction initiatives. Also, the company benefits from buyouts, especially Blue Buffalo.
Zacks. Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019 15:24:00 GMT.
- As Yields Tick Up, Treasury Chokehold on Market Appears To Ease A Bit Early On
Treasuries continue to be front and center early Tuesday, with an auction of two-year notes later today likely to draw market interest. Key data include housing starts and consumer confidence.
Forbes. Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019 09:57:00 -0400.
- Citigroup to enter burgeoning consumer payments business
Citigroup Inc said on Tuesday it is developing a consumer-payments platform, in a move to enter the rapidly growing digital payments industry.
Reuters. Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019 09:40:54 -0400.
- Trump administration to court: Get rid of Obamacare entirely
If courts dismantle the sprawling health care law, it would likely cause millions of consumers to lose health care or face higher costs.
CNBC. Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019 12:50 GMT.
- Advertising is Changing -- Know How to Lean into the Change
Opportunities are emerging as brands shift strategy for creating content, advertising and reaching consumers.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019 11:00:00 GMT.
- Disney acquires 21st Century Fox: good or bad for consumers? - CNET
CNET Asks: Disney's acquisition of 21st Century Fox solidifies its position as the largest traditional media company in the world, but is this good for consumers?
CNET. Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019 02:19:04 +0000.
- Thousands in Johor affected by water supply cut due to ammonia pollution at Sungai Benut river
KLUANG -A water treatment plant in the Malaysian state of Johor has been temporarily closed since last Saturday (March 23) due to ammonia pollution at the Sungai Benut river, cutting water supply to about 75,000 consumers.
Straits Times. Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019 09:16:59 +0800.
- Supreme Court declines to hear Zappos customer data breach case
The Supreme Court on Monday declined to take a case involving a data breach against online retail giant Zappos, leaving lower courts to sort out what it takes for consumers to be able to sue companies that lose their data. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 25 Mar 2019 18:42:03 -0400.
- Reimann family firm reveals Nazi slave past in Germany
The Reimanns - big investors in popular consumer brands - discover dark links to the Nazi period.
BBC News. Monday, 25 Mar 2019 12:47:53 GMT.
- New type of mobile tracking link shoppers' physical movements, buying choices
A new study used a targeting strategy that tracks where, when, and for how long consumers are in a shopping mall to determine how shoppers' physical movements affect their economic choices. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 25 Mar 2019 08:04:48 EDT.
- Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone fail to provide information to consumers with disability
According to an ACCAN research project, telcos failed to provide information about products catered for consumers with disability when reasonably required 50 percent of the time.
ZDNet. Monday, 25 Mar 2019 04:06:47 +0000.