- Unbundling The Cable Bundle
As consumers continue to drop their cable/satellite subscription, a proposal by the Maine legislature to legalise a la carte cable is facing resistance from media companies.
Forbes. Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020 20:16:22 +0000.
- Mike Bloomberg releases plan to rein in Wall Street
His proposals include toughening the Volcker rule, merging Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and strengthening consumer protections.
CNBC. Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020 20:07:59 GMT.
- Fluor Wins INVISTA Contract, Boosts Energy & Chemicals Arm
Fluor (FLR) to provide EPC services to directly serve customers with key building blocks to produce high-value products useful in automotive, industrial, apparel & consumer electronics industries.
Zacks. Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020 14:33:00 GMT.
- Global Healthcare to Soar Above $2 Trillion in 2020 with Consumerism and Outcome-based Care Models
High adoption of annuity-based reimbursement programs by payers and therapy manufacturers will unlock the potential of gene therapies, finds Frost & Sullivan SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. ...
PR Newswire. Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020 12:03:00 +0000.
- Consumer Privacy Takes Priority in 2020
Here are a few predictions on how this consumer call for action will (and should) be a catalyst for greater privacy, identity protection and security in 2020.
Forbes. Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020 12:00:00 +0000.
- Consumer advocates wonder why review into how banks handle complaints taking so long
As customers continue to complain about how banks handle their complaints, consumer advocates are asking why a review of how those complaints are handled is taking so long.
CBC News. Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020 05:00:00 EST.
- How Purpose-Driven Marketing Can Help Small Businesses Compete Against Large Companies
Build a brand that not only tells a story but also gives consumers a story to tell others.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 17 Feb 2020 14:30:00 GMT.
- Japanese economy sinks amid fears about virus impact
TOKYO (AP) - The Japanese economy shrank at an annual pace of 6.3% last quarter as growth was battered by typhoons and crimped consumer spending. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 16 Feb 2020 21:47:47 -0500.
- How to take advantage of President's Day deals
Take advantage of President's Day deals now. Consumer Investigator Jason Knowles has advice on what deals and steals are out there.
ABC News. Sunday, 16 Feb 2020 20:47:01 +0000.
- New York attorney general says she won't appeal T-Mobile merger ruling - CNET
In a statement, New York AG Letitia James says she hopes to "work with all the parties to ensure that consumers get the best pricing and service possible."
CNET. Sunday, 16 Feb 2020 19:50:00 +0000.
- Consumer contract changes 'could save customers money'
Internet, pay-TV and phone customers will now be offered the best deals when their contracts end.
BBC News. Friday, 14 Feb 2020 07:54:10 GMT.
- Feds warn NHT X1-5 hoverboards sold on Amazon pose fire risk
Consumer Product Safety Commission says Texas company refuses to recall product containing batteries that can overheat.
CBS News. Wednesday, 12 Feb 2020 14:43:00 -0500.