- The Federal Reserve hiked interest rates to combat inflation: Here's what that means for you
The Federal Reserve is raising interest rates to combat inflation. CNBC's Emily Lorsch explains what that means for consumers.
CNBC. Wednesday, 06 Jul 2022 17:15:18 GMT.
- Amazon investigated over concerns its shopping service gives consumers bad deal
Watchdog to look into claims online retail giant gives unfair advantage to its own business over others that use its platform
The Independent. Wednesday, 06 Jul 2022 16:12:56 GMT.
- This Consumer Staples Stock Has Been Hitting All-Time Highs
The sector has undoubtedly been a bright spot throughout 2022, providing investors with a much higher level of defense than others.
Zacks. Wednesday, 06 Jul 2022 15:25:00 GMT.
- Potentially deadly bacteria found in some U.S. ground meat supply
A new Consumer Reports investigation found dangerous and potentially deadly bacteria in some ground meat sold in supermarkets around the U.S. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 05 Jul 2022 16:44:22 -0400.
- How to know if your sunscreen is expired
For FDA-approved sunscreens, consumers can expect to find expiration date labels printed right on the packaging with an "EXP" marker followed by the month and year.
Fox News. Tuesday, 05 Jul 2022 18:54:36 GMT.
- The Tribe Of Fashion Thrifters Is Growing. ThredUp Invites Brands To Get On Board.
A new thrifter consumer segment is emerging that threatens to disrupt the fashion industry. ThredUp offers fashion brands a simple way to meet thrifters's demand for more value and sustainability in fashion.
Forbes. Tuesday, 05 Jul 2022 14:06:53 -0400.
- How U.S. Investors Can Deal With Fallout From The War In Ukraine In These Unprecedented Times
Sumit Handa, co-head of the investment committee at Pennington Partners and former CIO for the City of Philadelphia shares how consumers and investors are being affected by the sanctions.
Forbes. Tuesday, 05 Jul 2022 13:21:25 -0400.
- Cost of living: Firms warned consumers want more than low prices
Companies must be transparent and flexible with customers facing budget pressures, experts say.
BBC News. Monday, 04 Jul 2022 23:05:40 GMT.
- Nearly half of travel insurance policies don't protect against strikes, according to Which?
Almost half of insurance policies don't protect holidaymakers from cancellations caused by industrial action, the consumer group Which? has found.
Sky News. Monday, 04 Jul 2022 19:11:00 +0100.
- Petition to slash fuel duty soars past 300,000 after police move in to arrest protestors blocking M4
Consumer groups have long called for further fuel duty cuts after Rishi Sunak's 5p cut in March failed to ease the misery felt at the pumps by Britain's motorists.
Daily Mail. Monday, 04 Jul 2022 18:29:16 +0100.
- Great Ads Are About Consumers, Not Technology
Too many of us have put technology first, ignoring the user experience and what consumers actually want. These tips will help you get back to the basics and focus on people, not tech.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 04 Jul 2022 15:00:00 GMT.
- Consumers increase credit card usage amid inflation
Expert tips on things to look out for when using a credit card this 4th of July weekend.
ABC News. Sunday, 03 Jul 2022 02:34:11 +0000.