- CDERLearn Training and Education
Continuing Education and Training opportunities for healthcare professionals, academia, students and consumers.
Food and Drug Administration. Wednesday, 29 Nov 2023 15:46:52 EST.
- EVs are less reliable than conventional vehicles, Consumer Reports says
Electric vehicles are experiencing the "growing pains" of new technology, one expert said.
CBS News. Wednesday, 29 Nov 2023 14:40:09 -0500.
- Amid Medicare Ad Blitz, New Rules Aim To Protect Seniors
Seniors are bombarded with Medicare ads, many of which are misleading. A recent report details marketing abuses and shows how important new consumer protections are.
Forbes. Wednesday, 29 Nov 2023 14:00:03 -0500.
- Electric Vehicles And Plug-Ins Bomb Consumer Reports Reliability Survey
Electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles scored poorly in the Consumer Reports Annual Auto Reliability Survey released today.
Forbes. Wednesday, 29 Nov 2023 13:43:34 -0500.
- Goldman (GS) Gets Exit Proposal From Apple on Consumer Business
Goldman (GS) receives an exit proposal from Apple regarding its entire consumer business partnership. This partnership is expected to end in the next 12 to 15 months.
Zacks. Wednesday, 29 Nov 2023 15:19:00 GMT.
- Pinduoduo transaction revenue surges 315% as Chinese consumers hunt for bargains
Pinduoduo on Tuesday posted more than 90% growth in third-quarter revenue, outpacing that of Alibaba, as consumers increasingly look for bargains.
CNBC. Wednesday, 29 Nov 2023 06:56:51 GMT.
- Goldman Sachs's boss David Solomon ruffled by 'jerk' headline
Questions have swirled around David Solomon's leadership amid the Wall Street giant's ill-fated flirtation with consumer banking.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 28 Nov 2023 22:31:04 GMT.
- iRobot Battles Regulatory Seas and Amazon's Bid
iRobot, a leader in consumer robotics, faces stock volatility, regulatory hurdles, Amazon's acquisition bid, rising costs and controversies.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 28 Nov 2023 19:15:00 GMT.
- A remarkably powerful antidote to this season's consumerism
Giving Tuesday stands as a beacon of hope in a season when the material world seems to reign supreme.
Fox News. Tuesday, 28 Nov 2023 08:00:22 -0500.
- Black Friday shopping popped. Here's what it means.
Consumers have found some relief from inflation but face high borrowing costs.
ABC News. Monday, 27 Nov 2023 13:57:50 -0500.
- Report: Online Black Friday spending hit a record of $9.8 billion
Consumers spent a record $9.8 billion online on Black Friday, defying predictions of financial uncertainty and increased belt-tightening, according to data from Adobe Analytics.
Washington Times. Monday, 27 Nov 2023 12:49:49 -0500.
- Russian consumers feel themselves in a tight spot as high inflation persists
The shelves at Moscow supermarkets are full of fruit and vegetables, cheese and meat
The Independent. Monday, 27 Nov 2023 15:53:11 GMT.