- Movie Theatres Are Back: But is it Worth the Showtime Yet?
Major movie theatres are upping their shutters to usher in public after a prolonged closure. However, theatres will have to win back consumers with strict health and safety rules to restore business.
Zacks. Thursday, 24 Sep 2020 17:30:00 GMT.
- Why Convenience Is Essential
While there are many things you should do to make your business more customer-focused, few are more important than maximizing the convenience you can offer to consumers - especially right now.
Forbes. Thursday, 24 Sep 2020 04:28:00 -0400.
- How The Founders Of HUM Nutrition Rewrote The Rules For Wellness By Empowering Consumers With Knowledge
HUM Nutrition launched in 2012 ahead of the supplement boom, but instead of focusing on sales, the company focused on empowering their consumers with knowledge.
Forbes. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020 16:28:35 -0400.
- Drug Safety Communications
FDA Drug Safety Communications connect consumers and health care professionals to important drug safety information. ...
Food and Drug Administration. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020 14:34:43 EDT.
- Tourists sue Austrian government over mass outbreak at ski resort
A consumer rights group announced earlier today it had filed four civil lawsuits against the country following a Covid-19 outbreak in Ischgl, in the western Tyrol region, earlier this year.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020 14:38:19 +0100.
- How to Find the Best Manufacturer for Your Consumer Electronic Device
The secret to choosing a reliable factory that won't steal your intellectual property.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 22 Sep 2020 22:10:00 GMT.
- Ex-Goldman economist Jim O'Neill says China's economy 'well on the way' to recover from coronavirus
Jim O'Neill, former chief economist at Goldman Sachs, pointed to the latest Chinese consumer spending data as a sign of China's accelerating recovery
CNBC. Tuesday, 22 Sep 2020 01:48:08 GMT.
- Amazon's Prime Day: Deals at Whole Foods are on the menu
Amazon is adding Prime Day deals to the grocery chain to convince consumers to sign up for the Prime service
CBS News. Friday, 18 Sep 2020 10:42:10 -0400.
- Democrats boost U.S. consumer sentiment, current account deficit widens 52.9%
U.S. consumer sentiment increased in early September, with Democrats growing more upbeat about the economy's outlook ahead of the Nov. 3 presidential election while Republicans' optimism waned slightly. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 18 Sep 2020 10:02:08 -0400.
- Consumers value difficult decisions over easy choices
Researchers found that disfluency, or the difficulty for an individual to process a message, increases people's attitudes toward that message after a time delay.
Science Daily. Thursday, 17 Sep 2020 13:52:22 EDT.
- Supermarkets miss out on £155m as consumers tempted by Eat Out To Help Out
Shoppers spent £155m less in supermarkets last month as the Eat Out To Help Out scheme tempted consumers back to restaurants and pubs, according to industry data.
Sky News. Tuesday, 15 Sep 2020 13:44:00 +0100.
- Consumer Reports: Restaurants offering healthy meals
Lots of people are eating more take-out lately and more than one-third of Americans have fast food on any given day. But that doesn't mean your choice has to be unhealthy.
ABC News. Tuesday, 15 Sep 2020 12:02:33 +0000.