- Booking.com still duping customers, says watchdog
The consumer watchdog claims the website is still using 'pressure-selling' tactics.
BBC News. Thursday, 19 Sep 2019 16:40:03 GMT.
- How Much Data Is Too Much for Consumers?
Strike a balance by following these simple tips.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 19 Sep 2019 15:30:00 GMT.
- 3 Mutual Funds to Buy on Impressive Retail Sales
The fact that demand for big-ticket items like cars has remained robust shows that consumers still have faith in the future of the country's economy.
Zacks. Thursday, 19 Sep 2019 14:03:00 GMT.
- If a US recession comes, it will be 'shallow,' says Barings chief
U.S. consumers and growth in sectors such as technology have offset declines in other American industries, says Tom Finke, chairman and CEO of investment management firm Barings.
CNBC. Thursday, 19 Sep 2019 03:30 GMT.
- Consumers' credit card spending 'overtakes cash'
Debit cards were most used, but falling cash use pushed notes and coins to third place, say retailers.
BBC News. Wednesday, 18 Sep 2019 23:12:24 GMT.
- Marketing To 'IGen': The Next Crop Of Consumers
As marketers, how will we communicate with this generation and give them the experiences they crave?
Forbes. Wednesday, 18 Sep 2019 07:30:00 -0400.
- Telling The Right Story In B2B: How Big Brands Connect Meaningfully With Customers
Understanding the difference between B2C and B2B, creating a relationship with the customer and listening using AI-powered models is a great way to build a long term story between a great brand and a happy customer.
Forbes. Wednesday, 18 Sep 2019 07:00:43 -0400.
- Consumer inflation PLUMMETS to lowest level in almost three years in pre-Brexit boost for shoppers
Figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show the Consumer Prices Index (CPI) was 1.7 per cent last month, the lowest rate of inflation since November 2016.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 18 Sep 2019 11:12:49 +0100.
- Cannabis company co-founder calls for more transparency amid vaping investigations, bans
Health officials have urged consumers to stay away from THC-containing products amid an investigation in hundreds of vaping-related illnesses.
Fox News. Tuesday, 17 Sep 2019 21:16:00 GMT.
- Southeast Asia B2C E-Commerce Market Report 2018e - 2023f
DUBLIN, Sept. 17, 2019 -- The "Southeast Asia B2C E-Commerce Market 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ...
PR Newswire. Tuesday, 17 Sep 2019 11:15:00 +0000.
- Quick Tip: Keeping your home safe from burglars during day
Consumer Investigator Jason Knowles has tips on how to keep your home safe during the day.
ABC News. Monday, 16 Sep 2019 16:07:58 +0000.
- Income Annuities Take Risk Out of Retirement
When used properly, annuities provide invaluable security, so why aren't more people going for them? A new Brookings Institution study has some insights, and some strong recommendations for consumers.
Kiplinger. Friday, 13 Sep 2019 08:11:13 -0400.