- Take a bet on Asia - with the man from the Pru
For some good exposure to the growth of the Eastern consumer and an investment in a rather conservative insurance business, then a direct holding in the Pru seems good value and timely.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 24 Jul 2021 07:58:33 GMT.
- Will Higher Consumer Spend Aid Mastercard's (MA) Q2 Earnings?
Solid consumer spending spurred shoppers to use Mastercard's (MA) branded-cards, which in turn, will likely aid its Q2 results.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Jul 2021 16:38:00 GMT.
- Humanizing Healthcare: A Model For Consumer-Based Care
Dr. Summer Knight, paramedic-turned-physician executive and Deloitte Managing Director, explains an improved and compassionate model in her new book Humanizing Healthcare.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Jul 2021 12:24:35 -0400.
- Synchrony Financial vs. Visa: Which Consumer Finance Stock is a Better Buy?
Consumer financial stocks have outperformed this year in part due to stimulus payments and also due to lower spending in certain categories during ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 23 Jul 2021 14:13:08 GMT.
- Frozen Food Delivery Company Daily Harvest Mulls IPO: Sources
Direct-to-consumer company Daily Harvest, which offers a line of plant-based smoothies, veggie bowls, and other frozen meal items, is preparing for an initial public offering, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 17:11:16 -0400.
- Water risks may soon start to drain profits, companies report
Food and other consumer staples face the highest risk of disruption from water scarcity, a Barclays report found.
CBS News. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 15:21:09 -0400.
- Wintershall Dea expects Nord Stream 2 to be commissioned shortly
The Nord Stream 2 will become a modern, cost-efficient, and environmentally safe route for direct gas supply to European consumers
Tass. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021 19:17:37 +0300.
- Consumer Updates
Science-based health and safety information you can trust.
Food and Drug Administration. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021 11:31:01 EDT.
- Record-high electricity bills draw criticism to Spain's govt
Spanish consumers are fretting over record-high power prices just as high summer temperatures are keeping air conditioning and cooling systems operating at full capacity
The Independent. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021 13:49:27 GMT.
- Online grocery sales fall for first time ever as consumers return to shops, restaurants and workplaces
Online grocery sales have fallen for the first time on record as consumers returned to shops, workplaces and restaurants, according to industry data.
Sky News. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021 12:25:00 +0100.
- U.S. Air Travel Consumer Report: May 2021 Numbers
The total number of flights operated in May 2021 has reached 76% of pre-pandemic levels with 517,709 flights operated in May 2021 and 680,165 flights operated in May 2019. ...
Travel Industry Wire. 2021-07-19 15:29:06 EST.
- Door-to-Door energy-related scammers target homes, businesses
Door-to-Door energy-related scams are heating up this summer. Consumer Investigator Jason Knowles has a warning from ComEd and the Better Business Bureau.
ABC News. Saturday, 17 Jul 2021 20:34:04 -0400.