- CDERLearn Training and Education
Continuing Education and Training opportunities for healthcare professionals, industry, consumers, and academia.
Food and Drug Administration. Friday, 28 Jan 2022 11:40:27 EST.
- PCE, Income & Spending Suggesting Peak Inflation?
Are we seeing consumers resisting higher prices? That would be an organic taming of inflation to a certain extent right there.
Zacks. Friday, 28 Jan 2022 15:26:00 GMT.
- 5 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is Radically Transforming Creativity in Business
Companies that don't keep pace with consumers' expectations will fall short and lose market share.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 18:30:00 GMT.
- Moderna begins second stage of trials for Omicron-specific Covid vaccine
Moderna has started the second phase of trials for its Omicron-specific Covid shot. The company hopes to have it available for consumer use by March. Omicron may be burnt out by then, though.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 17:33:37 GMT.
- Interest rates are set to rise. Here's how that will affect consumers.
Americans will soon face a double whammy: high inflation combined with pricier loans and credit card debt.
CBS News. Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 08:38:00 -0500.
- Music streaming investigation will examine market 'from creator to consumer'
The competition watchdog has launched a wide-ranging investigation into the music streaming market.
Sky News. Thursday, 27 Jan 2022 07:57:00 +0000.
- U.S. Air Travel Consumer Report: November 2021 Numbers
The COVID-19 pandemic continued to result in significant changes to airline schedules and operations in November 2021. The 573,134 flights operated in November 2021 were 88.2% of the 649,511 flights operated in pre-pandemic November 2019.
Travel Industry Wire. 2022-01-26 13:04:27 EST.
- Walmart-backed start-up is acquiring two fintech companies, Even and ONE
The Walmart-backed company aims to build an all-in-one app where consumers can manage their money.
CNBC. Wednesday, 26 Jan 2022 16:57:12 GMT.
- IMF urges El Salvador to remove Bitcoin as legal tender
Officials say the decision poses risks to financial stability and consumer protection in the country.
BBC News. Wednesday, 26 Jan 2022 04:54:14 GMT.
- Marmite and Dove maker Unilever to cut 1,500 jobs worldwide
Consumer goods business has come under increasing pressure from shareholders unhappy with its performance
The Independent. Tuesday, 25 Jan 2022 14:52:45 GMT.
- Put In The Work To Increase Your Credit Score
Why and how consumers should increase their credit score.
Forbes. Monday, 24 Jan 2022 18:04:17 -0500.
- Expert tips to navigate higher prices at gas pumps, grocery stores amid inflation in US
Consumer Investigator Jason Knowles has expert tips for consumers to navigate higher grocery and gas prices as inflation causes rising costs for everyday necessities.
ABC News. Monday, 24 Jan 2022 20:08:13 +0000.