- How tech could prevent another vaping illness outbreak - CNET
One app maker wants to put more control in the hands of consumers.
CNET. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020 21:17:00 +0000.
- Motorola announces that pre-sales for its $1,499 foldable Razr phone will open on January 26th
Motorola disappointed consumers last month when it delayed the release of its Razr, but the firm has officially announced pre-sales start Jan. 26th with purchases beginning Feb. 6th.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020 20:35:20 GMT.
- 5 Ways Tech Will Change Commerce In 2020
Tech drives constant innovation, inspiring trends that continue to reshape the world. These technologies are also converging to fundamentally change the way companies and consumers interact during commerce interactions. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020 19:16:51 +0000.
- Santander Consumer (SC) Earnings Expected to Grow: Should You Buy?
Santander Consumer (SC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020 17:31:25 GMT.
- Consumer Report: Nearly Half Of Travelers Book Through 3rd Parties
As consumer demands for personalized service and competition for consumers' attention continue to increase, travel and hospitality brands are challenged to stay ahead. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020 17:17:00 +0200.
- Coca-Cola CEO: Consumer spending is 'robust' heading into 2020
Coca-Cola CEO James Quincey said that he still believes that consumer spending is robust heading into 2020.
CNBC. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020 14:44:20 GMT.
- Memphis Meats Raises $161 Million In Funding, Aims To Bring Cell-Based Products To Consumers For The First Time
Memphis Meats is on its way to being the first cell-based meat company to bring their product to market.
Forbes. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020 12:00:00 +0000.
- Axios analysis: "Trump effect" motivates media companies to back off political coverage
An analysis from Axios shows the so-called "Trump effect" is motivating some news and entertainment media outlets to rethink their political coverage and instead offer alternative content for consumers. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020 16:46:02 -0500.
- How Fintech Innovations are Eroding Banking's Dominance
Cryptocurrency and peer-to-peer lending are helping upend norms in consumer finance.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020 17:30:00 GMT.
- Parks Associates: Traditional and Mobile PERS Revenue to Be Approximately $1.1 Billion in US by 2024
DALLAS, Jan. 21, 2020 -- New research from Parks Associates estimates more than 5 million consumers in the US will own PERS devices by 2024. ...
PR Newswire. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020 12:26:00 +0000.
- U.S. Air Travel Consumer Report: November 2019 Numbers
In November 2019, reporting marketing carriers posted an on-time arrival rate of 84.4%, up from both the 82.2% on-time rate in October 2019 and 79.7% in November 2018. ...
Travel Industry Wire. Monday, 20 Jan 2020 10:08:04 EST.
- BBB: How to avoid 'Expiring License' scam for Microsoft users
The Better Business Bureau issued a consumer alert for Microsoft computer users still using Windows 7 operating system.
ABC News. Sunday, 19 Jan 2020 16:35:15 +0000.