- Black Friday 2019 Security Threat: U.S. Government Advises Consumers To Stay Vigilant
Bargains aren't the only thing that shoppers can expect from the Black Friday sales this year.
Forbes. Monday, 11 Nov 2019 13:28:31 +0000.
- Neptune Reports Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Results
Revenues increase 49% sequentially over Q1 results Increasing focus on U.S. B2C strategy supported by the IFF partnership LAVAL, QC, Nov. 11, 2019 - Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. ...
PR Newswire. Monday, 11 Nov 2019 11:30:00 +0000.
- Vet turned entrepreneur turned a family recipe into an $80K venture that just launched on Amazon
Military veteran turned entrepreneur Charlynda Scales turned her grandfather's secret sauce recipe into an $80,000 venture that just launched on Amazon. Consumers support her made-in-America brand.
CNBC. Monday, 11 Nov 2019 11:00 GMT.
- That dating app profile you're swiping on may not be human
"It's getting increasingly difficult for the average consumer to identify whether or not something is real"
CBS News. Monday, 11 Nov 2019 02:05:16 -0500.
- How to take advantage of Apple's new privacy website
Apple has released a brand new website that aggregates all of your safety concerns. ABC7's Consumer Investigator has tips on how to navigate the website and use it to your advantage.
ABC News. Sunday, 10 Nov 2019 21:36:16 +0000.
- The best luxury SUVs in 2019 - Roadshow
Consumers have several choices when it comes to buying a luxury crossover and SUV. Here are our editors' favorites for 2019.
CNET. Sunday, 10 Nov 2019 01:10:00 +0000.
- Ground beef recalled after consumer finds plastic in product
Officials said over 130,000 pounds of ground beef may be contaminated with extraneous materials like plastic.
Fox News. Friday, 08 Nov 2019 15:57:25 GMT.
- Report: Tariffs cost Americans $38 billion to date
New data from an organization opposing U.S. tariffs on Chinese goods indicates American consumers and businesses have paid an additional $38 billion since the trade war began in February 2018 through September 2019. ...
Furniture Today. Friday, 08 Nov 2019 14:55:11 +0000.
- Is Rent-A-Center (RCII) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
Is (RCII) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
Zacks. Friday, 08 Nov 2019 14:30:11 GMT.
- Express Launches UpWest, A New Lifestyle Spinoff Brand
Today Express announced the launch of UpWest, a new digitally-native, direct-to-consumer fashion and lifestyle brand. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 7 Nov 2019 22:51:12 +0000.
- Edibles Sales Up In At Least Four States As Marijuana Industry Deals With Vape Health Crisis
In the midst of the vaping crisis, marijuana consumers are finding new alternatives like edibles to use instead.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 06 Nov 2019 21:30:00 GMT.
- Researchers lift the curtain behind the 'black box' of data broker records
It's no longer news that our data is for sale. Data brokers often use online browsing records to create digital consumer profiles that are then sold to marketers as pre-defined audiences for targeted advertising.
Science Daily. Monday, 04 Nov 2019 19:06:59 EST.