- Leagues will have to prepare for changing habits when sports finally return
Last month, the coronavirus pandemic forced U.S. sports leagues to pause operations but experts suggest innovation continues, especially with consumers habits sure to change during a recession.
CNBC. Saturday, 04 Apr 2020 15:24:24 GMT.
- How Anheuser-Busch Inbev U.S. CMO Marcel Marcondes Is Pivoting During COVID-19 To Help And Entertain Consumers
The company's beer brands are now addressing the fears that people have in three areas: fear of getting the virus, fear of financial difficulty, and fear of how to spend all the extra downtime.
Forbes. Friday, 3 Apr 2020 20:38:11 +0000.
- This Week In Credit Card News: Issuers Are Actually Altering Rewards And Fees To Help Consumers During Pandemic
What took place this week in the credit card and payment industries.
Forbes. Friday, 3 Apr 2020 18:50:00 +0000.
- Is The J. M. Smucker (SJM) Stock Outpacing Its Consumer Staples Peers This Year?
Is (SJM) Outperforming Other Consumer Staples Stocks This Year?
Zacks. Friday, 03 Apr 2020 15:30:09 GMT.
- Coronavirus scam consumer complaints soar, costing consumers $5M, FTC says
Complaints of COVID-19 schemes are skyrocketing. The Federal Trade Commission released numbers showing that so far, almost $5 million has been lost to coronavirus scams.
ABC News. Thursday, 02 Apr 2020 01:40:12 +0000.
- 1/22/20: Red and Blue
Dems give opening remarks in impeachment trial; Consumer reports warns women using menstrual app
CBS News. Wednesday, 01 Apr 2020 16:13:00 -0400.
- Electric cars: Five important questions answered by Which?
Consumer group Which? has given us its exclusive expert answers to five of the key questions buyers are asking about electric vehicles right now.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 29 Mar 2020 10:58:29 +0100.
- Drop in consumer confidence sends US stocks lower again
A closely watched survey finds US consumer confidence at the lowest level in three years.
BBC News. Friday, 27 Mar 2020 20:47:40 GMT.
- BBVA USA announces additional assistance for small businesses and consumers
The bank is rolling out a new loan for small businesses with the first payment deferred until 90 days after opening, among other offers.
Houston Chronicle. Friday, 27 Mar 2020 14:53:38 UTC.
- As Consumers and Travel Suppliers Work Through Crisis, Most Travelers Satisfied With Industry Response So Far
60% of travelers agree hoteliers, cruise lines and airlines have demonstrated concern for the health and safety of the traveling public. ...
Hsyndicate. Friday, 27 Mar 2020 12:38:39 +0200.
- 10 Products in Short Supply Due to the Coronavirus
Certain consumer goods are getting scarce, and we don't just mean hand sanitizer and toilet paper. Expect a number of products to be in short supply this spring. ...
Kiplinger. Thursday, 26 Mar 2020 20:12:48 -0400.
- CMHC to take more mortgages off banks' books to free up cash for loans amid COVID-19 crisis
The Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation is expanding the number of insured mortgages it is willing to buy from banks to the banks have more freedom to lend out more money to consumers and businesses and keep the economy humming.
CBC News. Thursday, 26 Mar 2020 11:46:35 EDT.