- 6 ETFs to Consider as Thanksgiving Week Begins
Let's look at some ETFs that are expected to benefit from consumer shopping and celebrations as the Thanksgiving week begins.
Zacks. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 21:54:00 GMT.
- Ford Hires Former Ebay CMO Suzy Deering As Its New Top Marketer
The auto brand says the e-commerce veteran will help modernize its marketing and also lead customer intelligence, product and consumer marketing strategies.
Forbes. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 16:52:09 -0500.
- DoorDash to pay $2.5 million for allegedly misusing worker tips
Prosecutor says the food delivery company misled consumers about how gratuities were used.
CBS News. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 16:49:23 -0500.
- Netgear Offers Affordable WiFi 6 Kit For Small Businesses And Home Workers
Upgrade your business network to WiFi 6 with this new wireless access point from Netgear, offering enterprise features at consumer prices.
Forbes. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 11:58:37 -0500.
- Retail trade group sees holiday sales up 3.6% to 5.2%, posting 'strong finish' to 2020 in spite of pandemic
NRF President and CEO Matt Shay said, "Consumers are very engaged [and] looking for opportunities to celebrate."
CNBC. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 15:46:22 GMT.
- Most Black Friday products 'were same price or cheaper' beforehand
Nine in 10 products are the same price or cheaper before the sale, finds consumer group.
BBC News. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 14:40:48 GMT.
- Nearly nine in 10 Black Friday 'deals' on home and tech products the same or CHEAPER earlier in year
Consumer group Which? tracked the prices of 219 popular home and tech products over the course of a year, for six months before Black Friday 2019 and six months after.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020 00:07:59 GMT.
- World's smallest atom-memory unit created
Faster, smaller, smarter and more energy-efficient chips for everything from consumer electronics to big data to brain-inspired computing could soon be on the way after engineers created the smallest memory device yet.
Science Daily. Monday, 23 Nov 2020 16:10:14 EST.
- Smart doorbells 'easy target for hackers' study finds
UK watchdog Which says consumers are at risk of having their home networks compromised.
BBC News. Monday, 23 Nov 2020 12:59:57 GMT.
- Urban Outfitters earns, consumer confidence, new home sales
A look at some of the key business events and economic indicators upcoming this week: RETAIL WOES Urban Outfitters serves up its third-quarter report card Monday. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 23 Nov 2020 02:10:08 -0500.
- Covid 19 coronavirus: US retailers brace as virus bears down on consumers and economy
LaTonya Story is every retailer's worst fear.With the viral pandemic re-surging through the country and the economy under threat, Story has decided to slash her holiday shopping budget. She'll spend less than $2000 this ...
New Zealand Herald. Monday, 23 Nov 2020 12:28:23 +1200.
- Sam's Toybox: Toys that encourage social responsibility
If you're scrambling to figure out what to get your kids for the holidays you are in luck. Consumer Reporter Samantha Chatman is opening the toy box she has the hottest toys of 2020.
ABC News. Friday, 20 Nov 2020 14:06:39 +0000.