- PureGym gets a clean bill of health from Moody's
Analysts at the credit rating agency forecast a 10 per cent contraction in economic activity in the UK this year, which they said was likely to 'curb consumer confidence'.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 12 Jul 2020 14:18:26 GMT.
- Shortage of coins in circulation causes concerns for small businesses and consumers
There is a shortage of coins in circulation as many businesses are no longer accepting cash as payment. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 11 Jul 2020 19:32:53 -0400.
- Free Movie Screenings Brought To Consumers Safely At Home
Screen Engine's ticktBox announces new in-home promotional screenings of upcoming films.
Forbes. Saturday, 11 Jul 2020 19:11:58 -0400.
- Online gaming and online retail are ahead of last year: Seminole Gaming CEO
Jim Allen, Seminole Gaming CEO and Hard Rock International chairman, joins 'Closing Bell' to discuss Hard Rock's reopening plans and how they plan to make consumers feel comfortable.
CNBC. Friday, 10 Jul 2020 20:06:14 GMT.
- Q&A for Consumers: Hand Sanitizers and COVID-19
Find information and answers to frequently asked questions about hand sanitizers and COVID-19
Food and Drug Administration. Friday, 10 Jul 2020 14:17:40 EDT.
- The Great Travel Depression? Hotels, Cruise Lines, Airlines Prepare To Open Q2 Books
For much of the first half of this year, consumers stuck at home as the coronavirus circled the globe. ....
Forbes. Friday, 10 Jul 2020 11:28:37 -0400.
- Industry body warns of higher prices if UK cannot strike trade deal with EU
Consumers in the UK could face higher prices next year unless a tariff-free trade deal with the EU can be reached, the British Retail Consortium has warned.
Sky News. Friday, 10 Jul 2020 08:35:00 +0100.
- 5 Hot Leisure & Recreation Stocks for a Cool Summer
Consumers are making the most of the summer, so investors should too.
Zacks. Thursday, 09 Jul 2020 19:40:00 GMT.
- COVID-19 forms, waivers for consumers to sign becoming more common at Chicago-area businesses before entry
It's becoming increasingly common for businesses to ask customers to sign a COVID-19 questionnaire or waiver before entering, but what do these forms mean?
ABC News. Wednesday, 08 Jul 2020 21:43:40 +0000.
- Dreame announced today the launch of the V11 cordless stick vacuum
At a Fraction of the Cost of Other Premium Brands, the Dreame V11 is a Reliable and Versatile High-Performing Vacuum Designed to Meet the Needs of Today's Consumers
Tass. Wednesday, 08 Jul 2020 16:11:01 +0300.
- Coronavirus: Japan's household spending slumps at record rate
Consumers spent 16.2% less in May compared to a year earlier as lockdown measures kept them at home.
BBC News. Tuesday, 07 Jul 2020 02:45:14 GMT.
- Consumers prefer round numbers even when the specific number is better news
Consider this scenario: A vaccine for the novel coronavirus has been developed that is 91.27% effective. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 06 Jul 2020 14:08:41 EDT.