- Electric car models to triple in Europe by 2021
An EU transport body says the range of electric car models available to consumers is getting better.
BBC News. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019 23:02:40 GMT.
- Charity Checkout Remains Strong, Even In A Changing Retail Landscape
Point of sale fundraising remains strong - get the latest details about the largest players in this critical consumer-powered environment.
Forbes. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019 18:18:00 +0000.
- 5 Tips to Help Marketers Win in What's Shaping up to Be the Future: Voice Search
Over half of consumers, one study revealed, have used voice search to find local business information within the last year. Doesn't that tell you where "search" is headed?
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019 16:30:00 GMT.
- Analysts Estimate Santander Consumer (SC) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Santander Consumer (SC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019 14:32:25 GMT.
- Civic Nation BrandVoice: The New Business: Results-Driven Civic Engagement Programs
Consumers increasingly demand that the brands they support take a stand on the social issues important to them.
Forbes. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019 13:00:00 +0000.
- Spend too much? Here's what is causing you to be a shopaholic
Even in the absence of shopping "holidays" like Black Friday and Amazon Prime Day, designed to entice consumers to spend on items they never planned to purchase, consumers commonly succumb to pressures to make impulse buys.
CNBC. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019 12:00 GMT.
- Consumer organisation Choice names the best cleaning products in Australia
Australian consumer watchdog CHOICE has revealed which five cleaning products live up to the hype. The organisation looked at two household appliances and three cleaning solutions.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019 07:42:47 GMT.
- Scottish retailers report 'another difficult month'
Experts say there has been "a clear trend" in recent months of a slowdown in consumer spending.
BBC News. Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019 00:43:40 GMT.
- Barneys New York reportedly weighing a second bankruptcy
Faced with high rents and a shifting consumer landscape, the luxury clothing company is evaluating survival options
CBS News. Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019 19:39:58 +0000.
- Charlotte's Web Names Former Pharmavite Executive Tony True as Chief Customer Officer
Top-Tier Executive Team Leads Global Expansion as a Consumer-Packaged Goods Brand BOULDER, CO, July 16, 2019 - Charlotte's Web Holdings, Inc. ...
PR Newswire. Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019 11:28:00 +0000.
- Global Hospitality CEO Survey: What Trends are Shaping the Hospitality and Leisure Industry?
According to the 22nd Annual Global CEO Survey by PwC, the Hospitality and Leisure industry's success continues to rest on its ability to cater to individual consumers' preferences and desires. ...
Hsyndicate. Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019 09:41:16 +0200.
- Research Headlines - How to protect privacy in the age of big data
When companies collect and analyse data about consumer behaviour, they provoke profound questions about privacy rights. But a group of EU-funded researchers has struck a balance between privacy and the private sector. ...
European Commission. Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019 00:00:00 GMT.