- ABC guarantees Oscars ratings thresholds to placate 'nervous' advertisers amid declining viewership
The guarantees for Sunday night's broadcast were offered to long-term advertisers such as car brands, beer companies and consumer technology firms, according to insiders.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 23 Feb 2019 22:25:52 GMT.
- Berkshire Hathaway battered by Kraft-Heinz woes, posts $15K loss in Q4 and a $3 billion writedown
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway posted a rare share loss during the fourth quarter of last year, with the conglomerate's bottom line taking a hit from its holdings in beleaguered consumer giant Kraft Heinz.
CNBC. Saturday, 23 Feb 2019 13:04 GMT.
- Factors Likely to Decide AB InBev's (BUD) Fate in Q4 Earnings
AB InBev (BUD) suffers from a decline in beer sales in the United States, owing to a shift in consumer preference to health drinks. This should impact U.S. beer revenues in the fourth quarter.
Zacks. Friday, 22 Feb 2019 20:26:00 GMT.
- Consumer Countdown: Fake celebrity endorsements
Consumer Countdown: Fake celebrity endorsements
ABC News. Friday, 22 Feb 2019 16:01:21 UTC.
- Stock Option Liabilities Add Risk to This Consumer Auto Firm
From yesterday's research, our analysts parsed 79 10-K filings and collected 8,328 data points. In total, they made 1,691 forensic accounting adjustments with a dollar value of $909 billion.
Forbes. Friday, 22 Feb 2019 09:20:00 -0500.
- FDA raises concerns about dietary supplements
The FDA is warning about harmful dietary supplements. The agency is alerting consumers about false claims, unknown ingredients, and potentially harmful products. ...
CBS News. Friday, 22 Feb 2019 13:47:53 +0000.
- Tooth-whitening kits sold in Boots and Superdrug may damage teeth, dentists warn
'Lack of research and ease of availability of these products from major retailers is alarming and may potentially be harming the consumers's dentition'
The Independent. Friday, 22 Feb 2019 08:00:00 +0000.
- 'Big Four' supermarkets slump in consumer ranking
Asda has been left languishing last in a satisfaction survey, which saw discounters Aldi and Lidl outperform all of the "Big Four" supermarkets.
Sky News. Friday, 22 Feb 2019 07:09:00 +0000.
- Consumer Reports yanks recommendation for Tesla's Model 3, citing reliability
Consumer Reports on Thursday pulled a recommendation for Tesla Inc's Model 3, citing reliability problems, and the influential U.S. ...
Reuters. Thursday, 21 Feb 2019 23:01:09 -0500.
- Consumer Report drops Tesla Model 3 recommendation due to reliability issues
Still the most satisfying car.
Fox News. Friday, 22 Feb 2019 00:10:18 GMT.
- Tesla Model 3 stripped of Consumer Reports recommendations - Roadshow
The nonprofit consumer advocacy group removed its recommendation of a number of vehicles based on data from customer reliability surveys.
CNET. Thursday, 21 Feb 2019 21:30:01 +0000.
- ATMIA to Support Bans on Cashless Retail Businesses
SIOUX FALLS, S.D.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ATMIA to support bans on cashless retail businesses. Cashless retail limits consumer payment choice and eliminates the favored payment method.
Business Wire. Thursday, 21 Feb 2019 20:55:00 UTC.