- American Honda Recalls Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Fire and Burn Hazard (Recall Alert)
The muffler can overheat, causing the plastic heat shield to melt or catch fire, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. May 2015, 2018.
- Under new CEO, full speed ahead for Goldman's consumer push
The appointment of David Solomon, who will take over for retiring CEO Lloyd Blankfein, has not altered the bank's aggressive plan to build a mobile phone-based bank for consumers in the U.S. and beyond.
American Banker. Wednesday, 18 Jul 2018 12:49:45 GMT.
- Three Survival Strategies For Legacy CPGs In The Age Of Digital Disruption
Adaptation and survival for CPG brands in 2018 depend on the implementation of a digital, consumer-centric, omni-channel approach.
Forbes. Wednesday, 18 Jul 2018 08:30:00 -0400.
- Pound sterling slumps after inflation in June comes in below expectations
Consumer price inflation was steady at 2.4 per cent in the month, while City of London analysts had expected it to pick up to 2.6 per cent
The Independent. Wednesday, 18 Jul 2018 09:36:00 +0000.
- Mastercard has a new patent that could allow bitcoin transactions on credit cards
Mastercard wins a patent for cryptocurrency and it could one day allow consumers to charge their purchases on their credit cards using bitcoin as a currency.
CNBC. Wednesday, 18 Jul 2018 02:02 GMT.
- Consumers Reach $1 Billion Mark in Incentives with Rally Health
SAN FRANCISCO & WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--People who use Rally Health digital health and wellbeing tools have earned more than $1 billion in health-related incentive rewards since 2016.
Business Wire. Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018 14:00:00 UTC.
- Lights And Camera Stir Consumer Action: Bringing The Language Of Video To Your Brand
You must speak the language of video -- and speak it fluently -- to effectively reach your audiences now and in the future.
Forbes. Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018 09:00:00 -0400.
- Reserve Bank focuses on household debt risks
The Reserve Bank is keenly focused on high household debt levels as it worries about the effect on consumer spending in the event of any economic shock.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018 12:21:05 +1000.
- Some slime toys have 'potentially unsafe levels' of boron - Which?
Some toys have high levels of boron, which can cause vomiting and impair fertility, a consumer group warns.
BBC News. Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018 01:51:39 GMT.
- Top Stock Picks for the Week of July 16, 2018
Tracey Ryniec and Kevin Cook look at an American consumer products company, and a Chinese social media and gaming company.
Zacks. Monday, 16 Jul 2018 23:36:00 GMT.
- Parents warned over 'toxic' slime
Consumer group Which? is concerned the popular children's products are not being properly vetted.
BBC News. Monday, 16 Jul 2018 23:33:45 GMT.
- Diassess Receives $21.9 Million in Government Funding
EMERYVILLE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Diassess receives $21.9 million in government funding to accelerate development of consumer-focused flu diagnostic technology.
Business Wire. Monday, 16 Jul 2018 17:40:00 UTC.