- Residential Elevators Recalls to Inspect Elevators Due to Impact Hazard (Recall Alert)
The elevator cab can rise unexpectedly to the top of the elevator shaft and abruptly stop, posing an impact hazard to consumers in the elevator cab.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. March 29, 2018.
- Microsoft says it's extending GDPR rights to consumers worldwide - CNET
Users around the globe can take advantage of privacy rights that become law in Europe this week.
CNET. Wednesday, 23 May 2018 22:25:42 +0000.
- Consumer access at the heart of CVS-Aetna deal
The driving force behind the marriage of the No. 3 health insurer and the pharmacy giant is the appeal of steering patients to lower-cost care via 1,100 CVS walk-in clinics. Nearly 70% of the U.S. ...
Modern Healthcare. Wednesday, 23 May 2018 16:00:00 EST.
- Cannabis Consumers Want Hollywood To Abandon Marijuana Stereotypes
Is Hollywood getting it all wrong when it comes to portraying cannabis users?
Forbes. Wednesday, 23 May 2018 14:43:00 -0400.
- Tesla Autopilot: Name deceptive, claim groups
Two consumer rights group claim the marketing for the driving assistant technology is deceptive and misleading.
BBC News. Wednesday, 23 May 2018 16:55:57 GMT.
- Italian artist sculpts a Fiat 500 out of marble
A young Turin-based artist has spent months sculpting a life-size Fiat 500 car out of a 15-tonne block of white Carrara marble in a work he sees as a critique of today's consumerist, throw-away society.
The Local. Sunday, 20 May 2018 14:32:11 +0200.
- US Consumer Spending Picking Up; Gasoline Prices a Threat
U.S. retail sales increased marginally in April as rising gasoline prices cut into discretionary spending, but consumer spending appeared on track to accelerate after slowing sharply in the first quarter. ...
Voice of America. Tuesday, 15 May 2018 15:34:22 -0400.