- Outdoor Gas Fire Pits Recalled Due to Burn Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Home Depot; Made by Yayi
The bowl base of the fire pits lacks a heat shield to protect consumers from burns while turning off the propane tank after use, posing a burn hazard.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. February 21, 2018.
- The dirty truth about makeup and the oil change debate: CBC's Marketplace consumer cheat sheet
Miss something this week? Don't panic. CBC's Marketplace rounds up the consumer and health news you need.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sunday, 18 Mar 2018 09:00:00 EDT.
- How Med Tech CMOs Are Recruiting Influencers And Helping Patients Through Online Groups
CMOs of brands in the healthcare space face challenges CMOs in other industries do not, i.e. strict regulations. Healthcare CMOs are finding new and creative ways to engage consumers all staying within the regulations and guidelines.
Forbes. Saturday, 17 Mar 2018 10:00:00 -0400.
- Chief Information Officers Roundtable: As technology drives consumerism, consumerism drives technology
Hi-tech, hi-touch companies like Apple, Amazon, Google and Uber are not just knocking on healthcare's front door, they are poised to kick it down. ...
Modern Healthcare. Saturday, 17 Mar 2018 00:01:00 EST.
- Visa Tests Biometric Fingerprint Reader on Cards
Fingerprints can unlock doors, phones and more, but are consumers ready to pay with them? Visa thinks so. ....
Voice of America. Friday, 16 Mar 2018 14:49:00 -0400.
- Why talking wardrobes could help save the planet
Sustainability is a challenge for every industry, but in fashion where consumers buy products shipped from a far off land only to throw them away when they get bored, it's particularly pertinent. ...
The Local. Friday, 16 Mar 2018 11:48:18 +0100.
- Watchdog pushes for system to identify non-defective used cars on Carousell
Those planning to sell their used cars on Carousell will be encouraged to send the vehicles for an evaluation first, following a collaboration between the online marketplace and the Consumers Association of Singapore (Case).
Straits Times. Friday, 16 Mar 2018 05:00:00 +0800.