- Waupaca Elevator Recalls to Inspect Elevators Due to Injury Hazard
The elevator cab can fall unexpectedly to the bottom of the elevator shaft and abruptly stop, posing an injury hazard to consumers in the elevator cab.
Consumer Product Safety Commission. October 25, 2018.
- Fintech startup tries to help consumers fix credit report errors
Upturn, which is owned by a BBVA unit, is offering a free online tool consumers can use to detect and dispute inaccuracies in their credit report.
American Banker. Saturday, 17 Nov 2018 04:48:40 GMT.
- Could Big Data Replace The Creative Director At The Gap?
Is it time to throw out the creative director and rely on big data to predict what consumers want to wear next? Assistant Professor Ayelet Israeli discusses how Gap CEO Art Peck considers this bold idea to boost sales.
Forbes. Friday, 16 Nov 2018 13:19:00 -0500.
- Investors eye holiday sales for market salve
Investors will get a glimpse of consumer health next week as the holiday shopping season gets under way with Black Friday sales, and a solid start could help equities steady after several tumultuous weeks.
Reuters. Friday, 16 Nov 2018 12:53:43 -0500.
- Consumer ETFs to Buy as Wal-Mart Beats & Raises View
Wal-Mart topped estimates on the top and the bottom lines driven by strength in the e-commerce business. It raised its fiscal year guidance, inspiring optimism about the company's growth prospects.
Zacks. Friday, 16 Nov 2018 17:20:00 GMT.
- PUC commences dispute between AS Gaso and natural gas consumer
On Friday, 16 November, Public Utilities Commission decided to commence a dispute procedure between a natural gas consumer and AS Gaso in regards to natural gas supplies, as confirmed by the commission.
Baltic News Network. Friday, 16 Nov 2018 13:35:19 +0000.
- Young People Will Reward Brands That Take a Stand
A new generation of consumers are choosing to engage with the brands that share their values and beliefs.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 16 Nov 2018 13:30:00 GMT.
- For Hospitals, Meeting Consumer Demand Means Adopting MoreEfficient, Digital Technologies
Many of the latest novel tech solutions have unique components and applications that go beyond traditional marketing and can be applied operationally across health systems to deliver a seamless patient experience.
Forbes. Friday, 16 Nov 2018 08:00:00 -0500.
- Economic troubles, Brexit and trade wars may affect travel companies, executives warn
Mediterranean cruises and luxury spa treatments were ironically not the major topics of conversation at the Phocuswright Travel conference in Los Angeles. Most pressing concern? Changing consumer trends amid economic jitters.
CNBC. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018 22:32 GMT.
- Poultry clusters to be created in Uzbekistan
Poultry clusters will be created in all regions of Uzbekistan for growing birds, processing poultry products, making final finished products and delivering them to consumers.
Uzbekistan Daily. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018 18:42:06 +0500.
- WATCH: USDA asked to name brands involved in turkey salmonella outbreak
Consumer Reports is calling on the government to name the brands involved in the outbreak of a drug-resistant strain of salmonella that is linked to raw turkey products.
ABC News. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018 08:10:10 -0500.
- Study: Chinese to account for half of luxury sales by 2025
MILAN (AP) - Chinese consumers will remain the driving force for the luxury goods market, according to a new study by Bain consultancy released Thursday that shows they will fuel nearly half of global high-end sales by 2025. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 15 Nov 2018 05:24:52 -0500.